Exhibiting at this year's Conference is one of the best ways to reach 500+ industry professionals and tradespersons. Your company will benefit through numerous opportunities to meet many specifiers in person and better associate your brand with the premier international association for preservation technology. Just as important, your partnership allows APT to continue its tradition of excellence.
WHO YOU WILL MEET
All participants are committed to preservation and conservation, the majority of whom will be architects and engineers. Of course, you will also meet academics, conservators, consultants, planners, curators, landscape architects, developers, contractors, historians and students directly involved in the application of methods and materials to maintain, conserve, and protect historic structures and sites for future use and appreciation. If you also register to attend the Conference sessions, thanks to PTN's parallel conference, you will also meet many tradespersons.
• 90% of attendees will be specifiers.
• Four exclusive, non-conflicting exhibit hours.
• One-day exhibiting with all the highlights packed into the APT Gala.
• When you pack up your booth, your exhibit experience is not over!
• Be our guest at the evening Conference Social, a great opportunity for productive, informal networking.
• Host your own table at the popular Breakfast with Exhibitors (on us) so you can talk with attendees in a smaller group setting.
• Myriad opportunities for increasing your leads and learning throughout the Conference as an attendee.
NEW THIS YEAR!
• We've made the APT Gala in the Exhibit Hall even better by moving it to midday, which will provide a big boost in booth traffic.
• APT Gala attendees will enjoy Lowcountry cuisine and beverages for the entire event, with plenty of luscious local desserts on hand.
• Event Partner categories have been added to provide opportunities for exclusive sponsorship of an event or activity at the Conference, such as our lounges that will be a huge hit with attendees looking for a place to gather informally. Each category is highly visible and will put your company's name before 150 to 400+ attendees. Find out more!
BOOTH, RECOGNITION & TICKETS
• One 6' x 10' booth with 8' high back and 3' high side drapes, one 6' draped table, two chairs, 7" x 44" identifying sign
• Company name posted at www.apti.org
• Complete listing in Conference Program Book (contact name and information plus one-sentence description of your product/services)
• Two complimentary tickets to the Conference Social and Breakfast with Exhibitors
• Discounted Conference Partner registration
Ready to participate? See the links to the left to download your Partner Contract and more.
Questions? Contact Liz Fogt, Partner Manager at (832) 233-4516 or email@example.com.
Download entire Partner Brochure.