How to help promote APT on the web
As the 2010 Association for Preservation Technology Conference gets underway, some of you attending may be planning to share your experiences online. We’d like to invite you to use the keyword aptdenver2010 in your posts. This will build buzz for the event and make it easier for us to find and help promote your posts!
You might have heard that APT recently took the plunge into social media. You can connect with us at our brand new accounts on the following services:
- Facebook (facebook.com/aptpreservation) for informal discussions and sharing
- Twitter (twitter.com/aptpreservation) for the latest headlines
- YouTube (youtube.com/aptpreservation) for sharing video
- Flickr (flickr.com/aptpreservation) for sharing images
- and of course, this blog (aptpreservation.wordpress.com)
This initiative is vital to APT’s efforts to broaden its reach and help keep you informed about the latest technologies for preserving our heritage. Please share We look forward to seeing you at the conference, and keeping up on the web throughout the year.