Highlights for APT exhibitors this year
• The popular APT Gala event where food and drink keep the participants engaged and on the floor.
• Exhibit Multi-Day option for those who want more than the one day Exhibitor opportunity.
• Breakfast with Exhibitors so you can talk with interested attendees in a small group setting.
• Opportunity to participate as a Conference attendee so you can continue connecting informally throughout the event.
Favorite exhibit features
• About 90% of the 500+ industry professionals who will register will be specifiers.
• Make connections in a fun, easygoing atmosphere. APTers are a great group who love to gather together, and you will be a part of it.
What you get
• One 8’ x 10’ exhibit booth with 8’ high back and 3’ high side drapes, one 6’ draped table, two chairs, and a 7” x 44” i.d. sign.
• Your company name posted and linked on the APT Conference website.
• Two company representatives in booth
• A complete listing in the Conference Program Book including contact name, contact information, and a one–sentence description of your product or services.
• Two complimentary tickets to the Breakfast with Exhibitors.
• In addition, you have the opportunity to purchase: additional booth representative passes, up to two (2) full Conference registrations* and Special event tickets.
* each additional full Conference registration is $400 through September 26, 2014. After this date, this special registration fee offer is $500. (limit 2 additional registrations at this special rate.) Additional booth representatives for the Exhibit Gala only are $195.00
Booth and Breakfast with Exhibitors only
|Standard space booth fee||$ 900|
|Prime space booth fee||$1,100|
|Standard space booth fee, with a sponsorship of $2,500||$ 225|
|Prime space booth fee, with a sponsorship of $2,500||$ 450|
|Standard space booth fee, with a sponsorship of $5,000 or more||n/c|
|Prime space booth fee, with a sponsorship of $5,000 or more||$225|
|Multi-day booth fee||$3,000|
APT has contracted with GES who will supply the booth set up and furnishings. You will receive an exhibitor manual at least six weeks prior to the show.