Although APT Bulletin will continue to be printed and mailed to members, sales of hard copy back issues will be discontinued after March 31, 2017. Members can continue to view and download articles for free online by logging into the APT website and clicking the JSTOR link.
This will be your final opportunity to get that article you always wanted in hard copy, or to complete that set of APT Bulletin on your bookshelf. The order form below also includes other publications available from APT for your convenience. Place your order today!
Issues in Volumes XXII – XXXI (1990 – 2000) are $10.00 each; originally $20 - $30.
Issues in Volumes XXXII-XXXVIII (2001 - 2007) are $15.00 each; originally $30 - $45.
Issues in Volumes XXXIX and higher are $30 - $55.
CLICK HERE to order APT Bulletin back issues
In the Collectors Sale Non Bulletin collection you have eight different paperback books to choose from:
- Residential Buildings Systems Inspection: HUD Rehabilitation Guideline Series, No. 11
- 19th Century Tin Roofing and Its Use at Hyde Hall
- Guide to Preparing Design and Constructing Documents for Historic Projects
(hole-punched for binder insert)
- Iron Architecture in New York City: Two Studies in Industrial Archaeology: The Edgar Laing Stores and the Cooper Union
- The WER System Manual: Wood Epoxy Reinforcement: Structural Rehabilitation of Deteriorated Timber
- The Technology of Historic American Buildings: Studies of the Materials, Craft Processes and Mechanization of Building Construction
- Wild Onions: A Brief Guide to Landmarks and Lesser Known Structures in Chicago's Loop
CLICK HERE to order APT Collectors Sale Non Bulletin Items
Preservation Technology Primer
The Preservation Technology Primer is a guide to preservation practice with articles of cutting-edge technologies, preservation theory, and innovative solutions from leading international practitioners. $20.00
CLICK HERE to order The Preservation Technology Primer