APT NYC 2013 - “PRESERVING THE METROPOLIS”OCTOBER 12 - 15, 2013 AT THE NEW YORK MARRIOTT MARQUIS IN NEW YORK CITY
Best Rates Now! Early Bird Deadline is August 9
Why Exhibit in NYC?
Exhibiting at APT NYC 2013 is one of the best ways to reach an anticipated 1,000 industry professionals. Your company will benefit through numerous opportunities to meet many attendees in person and better associate your brand with the premier international association for preservation technology. Just as important, your partnership allows APT to continue its tradition of excellence.
Questions or ready to make your reservation?
APT Partner Manager
WHO YOU WILL MEET
All participants are committed to preservation and conservation, the majority of whom will be architects and engineers. Of course, you will also meet academics, conservators, consultants, planners, curators, landscape architects, developers, contractors, historians and students directly involved in the application of methods and materials to maintain, conserve, and protect historic structures and sites for future use and appreciation. Ninety-percent of attendees will be specifiers.
BOOTH, RECOGNITION & TICKETS
- One Exhibit Booth
- Name listing on Conference Web Site
- Complete listing in printed Conference Program Book (contact name and information plus one-sentence description of your product/services)
- Complete listing in Conference Mobile App (most extensive, uploaded by exhibitor)
- Two complimentary tickets to the Conference Social and Breakfast with Exhibitors
- Discounted Conference Partner registration